Sequence Playing Rules
For 2,4,6 or 8 players
- Two teams are formed with players seated alternately around the table.
- Each person is given a stack of poker chips in the team color. White chips are given to the team as they make a "Sequence".
- The object of the game is to place poker chips of your team’s color in five consecutive spaces, either horizontally, vertically or diagonally.
- Two poker decks are shuffled by the dealer, who deals five to each player, one at a time around the table.
- Two approximately equal decks are placed face up to form the draw piles.
- The player to the left of the dealer plays first, placing one chip on the playing board that is identical to the card he plays.
- These cards are placed face up in front of the player to form a discard pile.
- The players then draws from the draw deck to replace the card that was played.
- If he forgets to draw he is required to wait until the completion of his next turn.
- On your turn, your must play your card first and then draw to fill your hand to five cards.
- Players try to assist their partners attempts to achieve a Sequence or to block the opponents' attempts.
- There is to be no discussion between players.
- The player who achieves a Sequence must say "Sequence".
- The game is won when a team achieves two Sequences.
- You can use one card in a Sequence to make a second Sequence.
- If a player has a card that can not be played on the board ("dead card"), another may be drawn on his turn.
- Two eyed jacks are wild and may be played for any card.
- One the eyed jacks can remove any opponent's chip, any place on the board.
- The jokers are wild and do not require a card or chip placement.